Happy Raksha Bandhan 2021:- Date, Importance, wishes, messages and quotes

 This year, Raksha Bandhan will be observed on Sunday, August 22. In Hindu calendar, this day comes on the Purnima or full moon in the month of Shraavan. Raksha Bandhan makes the bond of brother and sister stronger.

Happy Raksha Bandhan 2021

Happy Raksha Bandhan 2021:-
Raksha Bandhan is the festival of brothers and sisters. On this day, sisters tie rakhi on her brothers wrists which shows the love of sister towards brother. In return, brother gives gift to his sister and promise her that he will protect her from all the troubles in life.

This year, Raksha Bandhan will be observed on Sunday, August 22. In Hindu calendar, this day comes on the Purnima or full moon in the month of Shraavan. Initially, this was the festival of Hindus but now-a-days it is being celebrated all over the India. 

Different states celebrate this day differently. In West Bengal, it is also known as 'Jhulan Purnima'. In some places, children fly kites on this day. People wear beautiful dresses and eat different kinds of sweets and dishes.

Raksha Bandhan makes the bond of brother and sister stronger. Sisters perform Aarti and feed sweets to brother. This year it may not be possible for everyone because of Covid-19 pandemic. If any brother or sister can't meet to each other on this Rakshan Bandhan, they can express their love through online messages or wishes:-

Wishes to brother

You are the best brother in the world. You always protect me from every kind of troubles and I know you will always remain on my side. Happy Raksha Bandhan!

We can not meet on this Raksha Bandhan but I know it will not reduce our love towards each other. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my sweet brother!

Dear brother, our bond is very strong and I hope this Raksha Bandhan will make our bond stronger. Happy Raksha Bandhan!

I know we fight on some petty issues but that is not fight infact that is our love towards each other. Happy Raksha Bandhan!

Always be happy my brother and God bless you. Happy Raksha Bandhan!

Wishes to sister

Dear sister, thanks for always supporting me and helping me in my all ups and downs. Happy Raksha Bandhan!

I promise you that I will always protect you from all kind of evils. You are one of the best sisters of the world. Happy Raksha Bandhan!

I'll do my best to give you a wonderful gift on the Raksha Bandhan. Happy Raksha Bandhan!

You are the only one who forget my all mistakes and forgive me every time. Happy Raksha Bandhan dear sister!

I am blessed because I have a sister like you who always supports me. Happy Raksha Bandhan!

Post a Comment

0 Comments