Happy Global Parents Day 2021:- Date, significance, wishes, quotes and messages

 

Happy Global Parents Day 2021

1st june is observed as Global Parents Day all over the world. This day is celebrated for showing gratitude towards the parents who give selfless love to their children. Parents are the first one to whom new born baby meets first time in the world. From birth of the baby to making independent person, parents always support their children and the main thing is that they do it selflessly.

This year's theme

"Appreciate all the parents around the world" is the theme of Global parents day 2021. This theme is putting light on the sacrifices of the parents towards their children and their unconditional love for them.

Significance of Global Parents Day

In the 2012 United Nations General Assembly, it was proclaimed that 1st june will be observed as Global parents day for appreciating their efforts. Since 2012, it has been celebrated throughout the world. This day reminds the children about their parents role in their lives. No children can grow without parents and without their love. Parents support their children physically, socially, mentally and financially. Parents do their best for making their children best human being in the world.  

Parents guide at every aspect of life. They teach that what is wrong and what is right. Parents name always remain with the children either in society or in documents. This day shows the importance of parents. Whose parents remain with the person, that person feels like the richest and happiest person in the world. Whose parents has left the world, we should pray for them. Covid-19 period is difficult for parents and children who lives far from each other but their love is so selfless that they always remain in the heart.

Here are some wishes, quotes, messages and status which you can share with your parents

  • I am the happiest person in the world because you are with me. Happy parents day!
  • You don't express your love towards me but I know that you love me a lot deep within your heart. Happy parents day!
  • Happy parents day to one of the best parents in the world.
  • You sacrifice your whole life for me but you never ever express it even once. I love you mom and dad. Happy parents day!
  • Your social and financial issues never come between your love towards me. I feel blessed that you are my parents. Happy parents day!
  • I am the luckiest person in the world because you are my parents. Happy parents day!
  • You teach me at every ups and downs of my life. So, keep teaching me. Happy parents day!
  • I am on the earth only because of both of you. Happy parents day!
  • You both are my mentor and none other than you can become my mentor in my whole life. Happy parents day!
  • Thanks for supporting me and making me self independent. Happy parents day!

Post a Comment

0 Comments